Magnet Safety Warnings
Keep Out of Reach of Children:
Magnets are not for use or play by children under the age of 14. Small children should not be allowed to handle either the silicone band or back plate magnet at all as any small object can pose a choking hazard or other unforeseeable harm! Older children may handle them only after receiving adult consultation. Any ingestion of a magnet can pose serious health consequences up to and including death and must be treated as a medical emergency requiring immediate consultation with a medical doctor.
Pace Makers, Defibrillators, and Metal plates:
Pace Makers, Defibrillators, & Metal Plates containing iron can be sensitive to magnetic fields. If you or someone in your household has any of these devices or any other implanted device or has a health issue that requires the wearing of electronics of any sort, avoid magnets completely until seeking consultation with a doctor for approval.
Pinch & Eye Hazard:
Strong magnets, especially the back plate magnet of this product, can pose serious pinch hazards due to their attractive force to each other and to any metal object containing iron. Always maintain a strong grip and exercise purposeful concentration when handling magnets. Do not use the product in any way other than its intended use.
Damage to Magnetic Storage Media:
Magnetic Fields can cause damage to magnetic storage media including: cassette tapes, floppy disks, credit cards, video tapes and CDs, and computer (laptop, tablet, portable device) hard drives. Keep all magnets at least 12 inches away from any type of magnetic media.
Damage to Electronics:
Certain electronic devices are sensitive to magnetic fields and may be permanently damaged or temporarily disabled if exposed to those of magnets for an extended period. This can include videos screens, televisions, and any hand held electronic devices such as smartphones or music players. Store magnets in a safe place away from electronics of any kind.